Sunday, November 17, 2013

Polish Pottery

While I've always had a passion for travel, I've only just started my Travel Blog. I'm not quite sure why I didn't do it before.

I love to write and I love to travel... it should have been my first thought in starting a blog. However, my first thought was to write about parenting. DOH! Like we don't have enough Mommy Bloggers in the world. *wink*

Don't get me wrong... I'm no expert in that subject either, but it was far more encompassing in my life, and ever so much more challenging than anything I could write about traveling. So I went with what I knew/know still have no clue about: Parenting.

What's the point you ask? I share this with you because on my other blog one of my latest posts was the inspiration for this separate travel blog: a shopping trip.

Some of my girlfriends and I went on a shopping trip to relatively nearby Poland for some amazing Polish pottery! In doing so we used a write-up on a mil spouse blog as our point of reference and guide source. When it was all said and done, our experience was different enough from the milspouse blogger that I wrote a post about it. That was my "ah-ha" moment for this blog, my WTF moment about how different an experience can be from one person to the next.

Here is the link to the post about Polish Pottery! Enjoy!!!

Polish Pottery

Like it when you read, Love it when you comment!

No comments :

Post a Comment